So why should someone use Online Outbox, as opposed to just sending an email through Outlook, or their web-based email?
1. Personalize your customer relations. Studies have shown that people respond better to emails that actually address them via their first name. Online Outbox allows you to capture your subscribers first name, last name, age, salary — even their shoe size — when they signup to your mailing list. You can then use these fields in your email to deliver personalized content.
2. Send any type of email communication. Newsletters, special offers, follow-up emails, member notices, customer service announcements, affiliate emails, invitations — anything!
3. Improve sales and increase revenue. Selling a product or service from your website? Why not use Online Outbox to send a series of follow-up autoresponders to your potential customers after they signup for your newsletter? You could send them a free whitepaper, More Information on your products, or even a “subscriber-only” discount. Your imagination and creativity really are the only limits!
4. Build trust with your subscribers. One of the most import steps in the buying process is to establish trust with your visitors. By starting your own weekly or monthly newsletter, you’re establishing your website as a credible source of information, which helps your visitors build up their trust in you.
5. Unlimited number of subscribers and lists. Create hundreds or even thousands of mailing lists and either import your existing subscribers or use Online Outbox to automatically create a subscription form for your web site.
6. Create an additional revenue stream. Are you a web designer with multiple clients? How about offering them the ability to build their own mailing list and send out a newsletter? With Online Outbox, you can create user accounts, and “lock” each account to a specific mailing list. You can also restrict the tasks that each user can perform. For example, if you don’t want one of your clients importing email address, then simply disable it with the click of a button!
7. Complies with email laws. Online Outbox includes powerful permission features, such as double opt-in confirmation and one-click unsubscribe which puts you in control of your email marketing campaign.