Online Outbox Newsletter Subscription Form
This plugin enables the seamless integration of a Subscription Form into your WordPress site.
1. Download here (or directly from within your WordPress installation).
2. Unzip the folder, and upload the entire folder to the Plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) of your WordPress installation.
3. Login to the admin section of your WordPress installation, and find the icon labeled “Online Outbox” in the sidebar. Click the icon to navigate to the Settings page.
4. Click the link provided to create your first Subscription form.
5. Connect your Subscription form to your Online Outbox account by entering the Username/Password to your Online Outbox account (Create a free trial here).
6. Once you’ve created your form in WordPress, copy the shortcode and paste wherever you’d like the Subscription form to appear (works in Pages, Posts, Sidebar Widgets) or place the form into a page template using PHP. See examples below:
Shortcode in posts/pages: Simply copy the shortcode from your form title, and paste where you like:
‘oo-subscribe-form 1 “Email Newsletter Subscription Form”‘ (place in brackets)
Shortcode in page template: Simply use the PHP “do_shortcode” command, and copy and paste the form title into the specification, as illustrated below:
‘echo do_shortcode( ‘oo-subscribe-form 1 “Email Newsletter Subscription Form”‘ );’ (place the phrase starting with ‘oo-subscribe’ and ending with ‘Form”‘ in quotes, including the trailing quote.
Video Tutorials coming soon.
Get more info on how Online Outbox can work for you!
*Free trial valid for 30 days or 1,000 emails, whichever comes first.